Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Be aware



As a child of The Divine, Most High... I know it is my JOB to help others. I am a disciple of good. I can not do harm onto my enemies....its not within me... but at the same time, if I see someone, who has the potential of being a good person...but they're going down the wrong path, I feel obligated to help them. This can be a blessing and a curse. You have to be VERY careful who you decide to help or who you decide to call "friend"... there are those who prey on kindness... they will pull you down ON PURPOSE... and they will get you caught up in all kinds of evil. Just like here on earth.. the one's who smile in your face and talk dirt about you behind your back... those are people to look out for. You can pray for them from a far..and wish them well from a far... but if you see someone who has a DARK energy around them... who puts on a front or acts "fake"...be aware!!! they may have a dark seed within them so strong...that it over powers their goodness.. some people have NO good in them at all! Some people just pretend.... smh. its a sad world we live in, but judgement day WILL COME! you don't have to be religious to know that! All religions believe it. Even those who believe in reincarnation...know this. They (evil ones) will put something so dark on you...do harm to you...to make you want to do harm onto them! DO NOT do it! it is a trap to get you off the path of righteousness! their time will come, where they will pay the price for their wrong doings.

No comments:

Post a Comment